About the Haridra Khanda
Haridra Khanda is a unique Ayurvedic herbal powder formula. Some of the herbs in Haridra Khanda Powder are as follows:
- Turmeric:The use of turmeric used in Haridra Khanda dates back nearly 4000 years to the Vedic culture in India, where it was used as a culinary spice and had some religious significance.
- Nishothspan: Nisoth, also known as Indian jalap, according to Ayurveda, is known as a medicinal herb in Eastern cultures. There are two varieties of the plant (black and white), and dried roots of the white variety are mostly used for Haridra Khanda.
- Haritaki: Coined as the “king of herbs” by many ayurvedic experts, this fruit holds great significance in the holistic science of Ayurveda.
- Daruhaldi: Barberry(Daruhaldi) or Tree Turmeric is a large thorny medicinal herb which is found in the Himalayan region at height of 2000-3000 meters, Nilgiri hills in south India, Srilanka, Bhutan, and hilly areas of Nepal.
- Nagarmotha: Nagarmotha is commonly known as “Nut grass”.
- Ajwain: Ajwain is derived from a plant that originated in India. Ajwain seeds vary from being slightly olive green to brown in colour.
- Ajmoda: Ajmoda used in Haridra Khanda in Sanskrit, means celery. Celery is a very popular Ayurvedic herb consisting of dried seeds. It has a pungent taste.
- Chitrakmool: Chitrakmool is known with its Latin name Plumbago zeylanica. In Haridra Khanda, It helps to balance pitta dosha.
Opinie o produkcie (0)
SZYBKA WYSYŁKAzamówienia złożone i opłacone przed
godz. 12.00 będą wysłane w ciągu 48 godzin
DARMOWA DOSTAWAprzy zamówieniach powyżej 200 zł
dostawa kurierem InPost gratis
+48 575 108 330możliwość złożenia zamówienia przez
telefon od poniedziałku do
piątku w godzinach 10:00-18:00
prosimy o umówienie się przed przyjazdem po odbiór zamówienia!